With Cooper Markets
In finance, a contract for difference (CFD) is a contract between two parties, typically described as "buyer" and "seller", stipulating that the seller will pay to the buyer the difference between the current value of an asset and its value at contract time (if the difference is negative, then the buyer pays instead to the seller).
In effect, CFDs are financial derivatives that allow traders to take advantage of prices moving up (long positions) or prices moving down (short positions) on underlying financial instruments. They are often used to speculate on those markets.
CFDs may be traded like stocks, bonds, futures, commodities, indices, or currencies.
Pelbagai Instrumen Perdagangan
- Produk perdagangan yang fleksibel
- Mempelbagaikan portfolio pelaburan
- Saham, minyak, niaga hadapan, komoditi, dan lain-lain
Pelaburan Kecil, Pulangan Besar
- Peluang menjana pendapatan tidak kira pasaran naik atau turun
- Leveraj sehingga 1: 500
- Pelaburan kecil, pulangan besar
24/5 Jam Perdagangan
- Berdagang bila-bila masa, di mana sahaja
- Pilihan posisi panjang atau pendek
- Always buyers and sellers in the market