1. What deposit or withdrawal methods do Cooper Markets offer?
In Cooper Markets, we offer a wide range for deposit/withdrawal options including
- Payment gateways such as Perfect Money, Fasapay, Neteller, Skrill, Qubepay and UnionPay
- Direct Debit for Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Wire Transfer
- Crypto Currencies such as USDT, BTC and ETH
- Cooper Markets does not accept cash for the deposit
2. In which currencies shall I deposit my money into my trading account?
You can deposit money in any currency and it will be automatically converted into the base currency of your account.
3. What are the minimum and maximum amount I can deposit/withdraw?
- STD account deposit- minimum $100 for the first deposit, you may top-up in any amount after.
- ECN account deposit- minimum $3,000 for the first deposit and any top-up amount after.
- Withdrawal- minimum amount for profit withdrawal is $100.
4. What is the withdrawal priority procedure?
- Make sure to fil in the correct bank details in the profile section to avoid any issue/delay on withdrawal.
- All withdrawal requests will be completed within 72 working hours; however, all withdrawal requests submitted will be instantly reflected in the clients’ trading account as pending withdrawals.
- In order to withdraw funds, your trading account must be validated. This means that first, you need to upload your documents in our Members Area: Proof of Identity (ID, passport, driving license) and Proof of Residency (utility bill, telephone/Internet/TV bill or bank statement), which include your address and your name and can’t be older than 6 months.
- Once you receive confirmation from our Validation Department that your account has been validated, you can request the funds’ withdrawal by logging in to the Members Area, selecting the profit withdrawal tab and sending us a withdrawal request.
5. How long does it take for me to received my money into my bank account?
It depends on the country the money is sent to. Standard bank wire takes 3 working days. Bank wires to some countries may take up to 5 working days.
6. Are there any charges for deposit/withdrawal?
There are no charges for direct debit deposit and withdrawal.
Wire transfer – Cooper Markets does not charge for bank wire transactions, however, the sending, correspondent and receiving bank may charge according to their own fee structure, Withdrawal Fees is depend on your corresponding bank.
USDT- 2% USDT withdrawal fee will be charged
7. Can I transfer money from my trading account to another member’s trading account?
It is forbidden to make funds transfer between members accounts and involve any third parties.
8. How can I track my deposit/withdrawal history?
- For deposit, you may find the reports under the report tab > deposit in the member dashboard.
- For withdrawal, you may find the transaction report under finance-withdrawal-profit wallet in the member dashboard.ooper