1. How can I open a trading account?
Sign up as MyCPM member, login to MyCPM virtual member dashboard, complete the documents verification, make a deposit and you may start creating a trading account with us.
2. What trading account do Cooper Markets offer？
- STD account, initial deposit $100, order volume 0.01-500 lots, leverage 1:500
- ECN account, initial deposit $3,000, order volume 0.01-200 lots, leverage 1:200
- CENT account, initial deposit $100, order volume 0.01-500 lots. Leverage 1:500
- SWAP-FREE account (ISLAMIC account), initial deposit $500, order volume 0.01-500 lots. Leverage 1:500
3. Do Cooper Markets offer a demo account?
Yes, we do! Please click here to try out our demo account. (demo is under development)
4. What is the difference between demo and real accounts?
- While all features and functions of a real account are also available for a demo account, you should keep in mind that simulation cannot replicate real trading market conditions. One relevant difference is that the volume executed through the simulation does not affect the market; while in real trading volumes have an effect on the market, especially when the deal size is large. The speed of execution is the same for real trading accounts as for the CPM demo accounts.
- Moreover, users can have a very different psychological profile depending on whether they trade with demo or real accounts. This aspect may impact the evaluation performed with the demo account. We advise you to be cautious and avoid complacency about any conclusion that you may draw from using a demo account.
5. Do you offer a trading platform for IOS and Android?
Yes, we do! We offer a trading platform for IOS and android via mobile and desktop. You may find the download table in your MyCPM virtual member dashboard.